interior design trials, triumphs, and inspirations
ONE ROOM CHALLENGE REVEAL
November 10, 2016
Week Six and time to reveal the finished room!!! Hello to everyone! If you are just now joining in this journey, I have recently completed my first (ever) client's classroom while simultaneously completing my first One Room Challenge. This process has taken six weeks and the final product fills me with joy! Hopefully each of you have seen the progress along the way, but I am including before and after photos of the space...
Enough talking, let's see these incredible pictures.
1. DRYWALL (MAJOR change) ...SADLY NO MORE...
2. HALF WALL (MAJOR change...did I mention my clients husband is an engineer!) CHECK!
3. Paint new walls CHECK!
4. Paint thrifted treasures CHECK!
5. Order rugs CHECK!
6. Order chairs CHECK!
7. Find circular coffee table CHECK!
8. Purchase sweet little accessories CHECK!
9. DIY art CHECK!
10. Desk for students CHECK!
11. Possibly carpet...CHECK!
10. INSTALL THE SPACE!!!! CHECK!
Thank you to everyone who followed this process! Congratulations to everyone who completed this process! Please give every brave soul who completed this challenge support and LOVE their finished products...